So, I decided I was going to make Stir Fry for dinner. Fantastic decision, it came out great. (Much better than my stuffed chicken, which tasted OK, but needed more spices.)
Here’s what you need:
- One full clove of garlic
- One pound of stir fry beef
- McCormick Steak Seasoning
- Lemon Juice
- Lime Juice
- Three Bell Peppers
- Take your garlic and slice each clove into very thin, very small chunks. Set those aside.
- Grab your peppers, cut the top off, and then use your knife to clean out the insides. I find this works better than grabbing it with my hand; keeps seeds from going everywhere.
- Slice your peppers into small chunks.
- Turn your pan on, toss the peppers and garlic in, then turn your attention to the beef.
- Leave the beef in the package and spray the exposed side with the lemon juice, then the lime juice.
- Take your McCormick Steak Seasoning and add a fine layer to the exposed beef.
- Dump the beef into your pan, and then repeat to the exposed side.
- Apply salt, pepper, and oregano to taste. (About 1tsp of each is what I used)
- Stir for about 15 minutes until beef is brown and the peppers bend easily without breaking.
Remove from the pan, and enjoy!